Friday, July 08, 2005

Tragedy Strikes!!! Alert FEMA!!!

My deepest apologies, my fiends, for not adding an entry to the blog last night. I had one in mind and was ready to start writing when I discovered that my BRAND NEW computer (less than 4 weeks old) appears to be broken. But not to fear, I am about to start making phone calls berating the appropriate people, and doing what it takes to get it fixed.

While I can't promise any new and exciting entries over the weekend, at work today I will secretly and stealthily be writing the entry I had in mind for last night. By the end of business hours today (EST of course) I will have a new entry for all my favorite fiends!

4 comments:

Metlin said...

Oy vey! Those are not good tidings, pretty one! I hope your computer gets fixed, else we shalt show them the Power of the Fiend (TM)!

On a serious note - what is the problem?

purple said...

OMGsh, I know you will be making a fiend for this one! Good luck! If you used a cr cd you can have them reverse charges. You can also just pitch it out the window. You can run over it with your car. You can beat it with a hammer. Did I leave anything out?

Metlin said...

You can burn it? You can feed it to a Wraith? You can ask Teal'C to sit on it. Or - you can mail it to a certain Lt. Ford in the Pegasus Galaxy. =)

purple said...

And that too....I guess I did leave a few things out. lol