Monday, July 04, 2005

Say It Ain't So!

I thought all you fiends would be happy to know that I just ate an ice cream sandwich that was almost properly frozen! What a nice change from the liquefied kind. However, and I swear to you that I am not joking about this, my roommate must have seen my box of ice cream sandwiches and thought to herself Hmm... I don't really feel like eating any of the eight flavors of ice cream I currently have. Nor do I feel like eating sorbet or strawberry shortcake ice cream bars. In fact, there is only one frozen delicious dairy treat that I currently desire...

That's right, my fiends. You guessed it! She bought a
GIANT BOX OF ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!!!

Amazingly, she also managed to somehow smash the box into the freezer so the freezer door can close. However, she blocked the nice little path I made for the freezer vents. I guess I can expect to be eating melted ice cream sandwiches again in a day or two.

What's a poor fiend to do...

3 comments:

Metlin said...

You're kidding me, right!?

What's a poor fiend to do?! You, girl, need to eat those sandwiches. All of those sandwiches. Or better yet, lick away the cream and leave her the biscuity wafer parts.

Then blame it on the little people who live in your hair and in the fridge. :p

Snow Crash said...

I wish i was joking but this is absolutely 100% true! I almost didn't believe it when I saw it!

purple said...

LOL, she is feeling guilty about liquifying your sands and is making it up to you. I say EAT THE SANDWICHES!! Metlin is right, hehe.