Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Great French Toast Conspiracy

Since I don't feel much like working at the moment, I have decided to attempt to solve the mystery of the french toast. In order to maximize my investigative and detecting skills, I have decided attune myself with the ancient philosophy know as WWMD (What Would Matlock Do).


My hypotheses so far are as follows:
  1. Government-created mind control agent meant to keep the population passive by making everyone think that they should be relaxing and enjoying brunch
  2. Karthik-created mind control agent meant to keep the population passive by making everyone think that they should be relaxing and enjoying brunch
  3. Meltdown at the nearby french toast factory/nuclear power plant
  4. Aneurysm affecting the olfactory center of my brain

I love brunch!

1 comment:

Metlin said...

Acid! You forgot the acid! =)

And you forgot Fiendetta created mind control by feeding everyone to giant kittykats and hamsters.