Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Fiendish!!!

This is my very first blog entry. Not only that, but prior to this my only experience with blogs has been to kill time at work reading washingtonpost.com blogs. From what I understand, many blogs have themes: politics, music, etc. As far as I am concerned, the only theme for Fiend is going to be correct spelling and semi-correct grammar. (wat do U mean U R going 2 use correct spelling?) Wow, my first entry and a major pet peeve already revealed!

First things first! SUPER INCREDIBLE THANKS to my super incredible friend (or fiend?) Karthik, who not only set up this blog for me, but also designed an amazing website to showcase my photography!!!

3 comments:

Metlin said...

Yayy! Minions, beware - the supercool evil fiendetta is here...!

Rosie said...

There. I'm all caught up. And may I say, THANK YOU! It's not just me! No one else seems to be bothered by the idiocy and inanity portrayed by their insistence (hey, who knew I could use so many big "i" words in such close proximity in a sentence) on using txt-speak. I don't even do that when I *do* text. So, thank you Fiend, for putting it out there that it's not cool and it's not okay.

Anonymous said...

Can I good asseverate what a deliverance to feel someone who in truth knows what theyre talking roughly on the internet. You definitely distinguish how to cause an subject to fluorescence and grow into it important. More people requirement to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you undoubtedly have the gift.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]